Thursday, April 13, 2006
He had it coming
He had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there
If you'd have heard it
I betcha you would have done the same!
He had it coming
He had it coming
He took a flower in its prime
And then he used it
And he abused it
It was a murder but not a crime!
They had it coming
They had it coming
They had it coming all along
I didn't do it
But if I've done it
How could you tell me that i was wrong?
The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum
They had it coming
They had it coming
They had it coming all along
Cause if they used us
And they abused us
How could you tell us that we were wrong?
I betcha you would have done the same!
posted at 11:19 pm... bye...
----------------